Each of these recipes has been actually cooked by me or Gord, and the photos you see are really real, direct from my kitchen. Use these recipes in your meal planning, or just pick one and see how it turns out! I guarantee*, they won’t bite!
- Macaroni and “cheese” and chickpeas and carrots – A Quest for something the kids’ll eat"> Macaroni and “cheese” and chickpeas and carrots – A Quest for something the kids’ll eat It's not all sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs if you wanna make some mac.
- 10-Minute Pizza Toast
Pizza is the best! Pizza-Toast is a close second...
- Naan Bread
- Slow Cooker Chicken Soup 5 Ways – Made Easy!
See how easy it is to make chicken soup 5 different ways!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Soup Five Ways
Five ways to enjoy that classic Chicken Soup... with a twist!
- Chocolate Pudding
Creamy, smooth, delicious chocolate pudding... Yum, yum!
- Pasta Alfredo
This easy recipe replaces pre-packaged side dishes, adding a tonne more flavour.
- Homemade Bread and Dough
Golden, delicious homemade goodness!
- Veggie Taco Salad
Big taco flavour, without all the badness!
Crunchy, wholesome, homemade croutons...
- “Pass the Peas” Asian-inspired stir-fry
Low-carb and pretty tasty to boot, this stir fry has flavours reminiscent of teriyaki, but... not quite the same. It's great, I love it, you should give it a try!
- Recipe review: Our Perfect Veggie Burger (OhSheGlows.com)
Many strive for perfection. Will this burger earn its namesake? Stay tuned to find out!
- Celebration Squash Soup
Pureed squash, and other vibrant veggies make this a brightly coloured soup, perfect to clear up those winter doldrums!
- Sweet Chili Cashew Chicken This cashew-crusted chicken is whipped up in minutes and takes a low-maintenance 25-45 minutes to cook (depending whether the chicken is fresh or frozen). Throw on some steamed green beans or carrots and some rice, and you've got yourself a delicious, protein-packed meal.
Choose your seasonings wisely... this bad boy can pack a wallop if you add more Sriracha, or it can be sweetly mild without the kick. Your choice!
- Vegetarian Butter “Chicken” This sweet curry is filling and delicious. If a vegetarian meal is what you're looking for, this captures the essence of Butter Chicken without the chicken.
- One-Pot Pasta Easy-peasy, this recipe makes enough for a hoard, and tastes pretty good, to boot! Just throw everything in the pot, stir a few times and in 25 minutes, you've got enough for supper, seconds and even a few lunches.
*Mileage may vary.