Between soccer, ballet, music lessons and volunteering, how does one find the time for home-cooked meals? Why, with meal planning, of course! Take a look at a few meal plans and meal plan-related tips to see how you, too can achieve that ever-elusive “family meal”.
- Meal Planning – April 2016
Thirty days have November, April, June and September.... So I only have 4 weeks of meal planning to prepare for April. Good!
- Meal Plan Check-in – March 2016
We've past the ides of March...
- Free Printable: Monthly Meal Planning Step-by-Step Worksheet
Start meal planning today with this free printable step-by-step worksheet!
- Meal Planning for March 2016
March madness ensues... another meal plan, this one for 5 full weeks!
- Meal Plan Check-in – February 2016
Half-way through February. How has this month's meal planning fared?
- Meal Planning for February 2016
Future Crystal is happy that present Crystal wasn't lazy!
- Eating Healthy…ish
It seems there’s a trend afoot. One that says “I’ve worked hard; I deserve a treat after a long day at the office… but I don’t want to lose momentum for all that hard work!” That trend is Eating “Healthy…ish”.
What, you might ask, is healthy-ish eating, exactly?
Well… let me start by filling you in on ...
- Meal Planning 101: Your key to chaos-reduction Work, work, work, that's all I do... until now!