Here’s a place I like to think of as an oasis. Colouring sheets to keep the little ones occupied for days… as well as a few ways to relax that don’t involve crayons or glitter-glue.
- Girl Guide Cookies
It's Cookie Time!
- Colouring Sheet: Sun, Moon and Stars
Four pages of stellar fun!
- Food Alphabet: 26-Pages of Colouring Sheets
A is for Apple, F is for Fish, X inside flax and all are delish!
- Free Printable – Fruit Colouring Sheet
Fruit salad... yummy yummy!
- Making Detergent
How many bottles of liquid laundry detergent did you make today? Me? I made 3!
- Manuel’s River – Great for a Girl Guides Sleepover
Known for its abundance of trilobite fossils, Manuel's River has a great facility for kids sleepovers.
- Eating Healthy-ish… The Infographic
See this infographic for an easily "digestible" perspective (get it? get it? ah?) of Eating Healthy-ish.
- Colouring sheet: Shapes